Ruby on Rails Overview
Rails is a web application framework written in the Ruby programming language. It is designed to permit programmers to write web applications using less code while accomplishing more than many other languages and frameworks. Well-known web applications built with Rails include Hulu and Airbnb. Parliament tutors can help you master all aspects of the Ruby programming language and Rails applications, even with the most challenging and difficult, on-the-job projects and tasks.
Rails is a web-application framework that includes everything needed to create desirable database-backed web applications according to the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern.
Parliament Ruby on Rails tutors will give beginners fluency in the Ruby language, and, if necessary, practice in working with the SQLite3 Database with a knowledgeable Parliament tutor.
What Can PHP Do?
Parliament Ruby on Rails Tutoring Program offers:
- A solid introduction to the logic and basics of Ruby and Rails.
- The general layout of a Rails application.
- Full understanding the MVC pattern and how it divides an application into three layers, each with a specific responsibility.
- Mastery of the prerequisites necessary to build a Rails application, such as the requirement that you have a working installation of the SQLite3 Database.
- How to install Rails, create a new Rails application, and connect your application to a database.